Well…serious entrepreneurs/businessmen/freelancers would always be hunting for a paid invoice software, which they believe that comparatively trustworthy since they are paying for it. Yes, truly speaking this can be underlined up to an extent, that paid software programs are more reliable and feature-rich compared to those free ones. Of course, when you pay you get more and the best, and you must. And its developers are liable to provide better technical support too. And that’s what the customers are expecting, especially when they are facing glitches and confusion during its installations and operations.
We will take you through some of the best paid invoice software, we have shortlisted below after a lot of research, where we found that each and everyone is very competitive in nature when it comes to its features and quality. Don’t worry, you will never get confused, as we explained them with features from which you may choose one suitable to your business/requirement. Please note that we have not covered the whole group of Paid Invoice software, instead, we have mentioned those, which we thought maybe ideally fits generally to any firms. Please see them below:
1. Zoho Invoice
The first place will be decorated by Zoho Invoice, for sure, as the features and convenience provided by Zoho are incomparable. You can go with the software with your eyes closed, as the support team is awesome for any glitches coming on your way in day-to-day operations. The software is affordable to any startups/freelancers who desired to go for a professional invoice generator for their business. Also, this is feature-rich, and many integration tools at the backend.
Features of Zoho Paid version:
COMMON FEATURES ARE: Invoices, Estimates, Recurring Invoices, Multi-currency, Multi-lingual, Online Payment, Time-tracking, Payment Reminders, Flexible Reports, App Support, Powerful APIs, Payment Gateway Integration, CRM Integration, Customer Portal, Credit Notes, Expense Tracking, etc..
Other HIGHLIGHTS are below:
- 50 Customers (2499/Y), 500 Customers (9999/Y), and Unlimited Customers (19999/Y)
- 1 User (2499/Y), 3 Users (9999/Y), and 10 Users (19999/Y)
- 5 Automated Wordflows (2499/Y), 10 Automated Wordflows (9999/Y) and 10 Automated Wordflows (19999/Y)
- Time Tracking and Timesheets
- Expense Tracking
- Customizable Invoice Templates
- Multi-currency Support
- Customer Portal
- Recurring Invoices
- SSL Encryption
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Snail Mail
- Twilio Integration (Only with 19999/Y pack)
Signup for Zoho Invoice here > Signup Now! , and start using.
2. Quick Books
Quick books is a right solution for a startup, as they offer hassle-free invoicing and accounting with this tool. Many Accountants prefer this software and use it in their accounting business. Interestingly, Quick Books offers a separate package for Accountants. And adding to it, it is one of the software, people of India have chosen from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, which shows the trust built by the developers. Reliable support to any of the issues you are facing makes Quickbooks stand tall among others. Also, easy Accounting through Mobile Apps made the customers to handle things on the go. In short, ‘Value for money’.
Let’s look at the main features :
- Cloud Accounting
- Online Banking
- Accounting Reports
- Cashflow management
- Time Tracking
- Mobile Apps
- Multiple Users
- Free Unlimited Support
Quick books offering pricing @ Rs.400/month (incl of GST) at present.
Be a part of 4.5+ million customers wordwide. Join with Quickbooks. Register Now!
Invoicely will make your invoicing easy and smooth as soon as signed up with them, as it is an online invoicing platform. Anyone, let it be, a Freelancer or a Small Business, Invoicely will take care of the entire Accounting jobs, like Invoicing, Estimations, Online Payments, Reports, track Time and Expenses, etc. Add Multiple currencies, multiple users, multiple businesses to run things smoothly. And be happy, that their customer base is global; yes, many prominent businesses and persons are there in their list.
Features offered by Invoicely are below:
- Create Unlimited Invoices
- Create Estimates/ Quotes
- Multiple Team Members (2, 10, 25 based on plans you choose)
- Billing in Multi-currency
- Recurring Statements
- Accept Payments online (Multiple Payment Gateways)
- Track Time, Expenses & Mileage
- Own Branding
Their current Plans are: $9.99/month, $19.99/month, $29.99/month
Start Invoicing now; Registration link: Signup Now!
Featuring ‘Zervant’, a well-designed application which serves the entire world to help business people to run their day-to-day accounting with their Free and Paid versions. It seems like the quickest way to create and send invoices, using their preset templates. You may use their free version for unlimited invoicing for a lifetime but can create only up to 10 customers. Never mind, they even provide Multi-lingual (5) support and a mobile app with all the versions. Their paid version is fully worth going for and even offers e-invoicing(a kind of Digital Invoice).
The feature list is given below:
- Unlimited e-mail invoices
- Add Customers (10, 50 & Unlimited – Depending upon the selected plan)
- 3, 10 & 30 e-Invoices (Based on the plan selected)
- Accept Card Payments Online
- Multi-language (5) support
- Convert Estimates into Invoices (Only in paid versions)
- Payment Reminders (only in paid versions)
- Invoices with attachment (only in paid versions)
- Payment schedules (only with Higher plans)
- Recurring Invoices (only with Higher plans)
- Time Tracking (only with Higher plans)
- Multiple Trade Names (only with Higher plans)
Plans are starting from 7 Euros/month, 13 Euros/month & 30 Euros/month apart from the Free Plan they offer.
Register and start using Zervant. Register Now!
Tally – the one and only software ruled Accounts market for decades, and the only one any accountant will say blindly that, he is familiar with. That’s what the simplicity and convenience this software offer. Tally has understood the Indian market and businesses well and made necessary changes in their modules time-to-time in order to facilitate the smooth functioning of the software. This has gained the confidence of Indian businessmen and Accountants, on Tally. They have introduced various versions meanwhile and reached the latest Tally ERP 9. And therefore, Tally decorates top position among the best paid invoice software available in its popularity and usability.
Though almost all know the basic features of Tally, we will furnish some of them below for newcomers:
- Invoicing (GST Compliant) and Accounting
- Multiple Billing Format
- Flexible Sales & Purchases Management
- Multiple Currency Invoicing support
- Inventory Management
- Insightful Business Reports
- Credit and Cashflow Management
- Receivable and Payable Management
- GST Compliant and Filing
- Automatic Bank reconciliation
- Cheque Management and e-Payment options
- Business Report Access and Multiple Branch Connectivity features due to Net Capabilities
….and many more…Access the Tally Solutions portal here and get the software Downloaded. You will get a 7 day Free Trial to experience the software before you decide to buy permanently.
Tally software is available from INR 18000/- for Single User, which is Tally Silver, and INR 54000/- for Unlimited Multiple Users and also for Multiple PCs and LAN. You can also buy it on a Rental basis with 1 month, 3 months, and 12 months periods on installments.
India’s own Accounting Software. ‘Vyapar’ is truly Made in India for Indians by Indians. The right choice for anyone who is searching for a GST software, particularly for Small Businesses. The easy and secure software is made to make transactions completely paperless and targeted Small Business sectors of the country. The Mobile version of the software is 100% free (again there is a Premium version available to purchase) to use, whereas the Desktop/Cloud versions are limited with some paid features.
Vyapar is available in English and Hindi, which is also a unique feature. And guarantees, 100% money back if not satisfied with 3 months of use. One more piece of information to be added, as they categorized the product, as GST Invoice software programs, Church Accounting Software, Inventory Management Software, Billing software for Retail Shops, Free Invoice Generator, POS Billing Software, etc.
Let’s have a glance at the basic feature of Vyapar:
- 100% Free Mobile Versions (Android & Windows)
- Available in English & Hindi Languages
- Create & Send GST Invoices, Estimates, and Quotations
- Track Orders
- Choose Themes
- Payment Reminders
- Record Expenses
- Delivery Challan
- Bank Accounts & Add Cheques
- Data Safety & Security
- Regular/Thermal Printer
Vyapar has 4 Plans in Desktop: Basic (Rs.1999/- for 1 year), Basic Plus (Rs.2499/- for 1.5 years), Saver (Rs.3999/- for 3 years) & Ultra Saver (Rs.9999/- for Lifetime)
Whereas Mobile Premium will cost: Trial (Rs.399/- for 3 months), Basic (Rs.599/- for 1 year), Saver (Rs.1399/- for 3 years) & Ultra Saver (Rs.3999/- for Lifetime)
You can Download Desktop Version of Vyapar here: Download Now!
Here comes, Billbooks, an invoice software with all modern outfits and features you will love. The software is designed for a much more faster and reliable user experience. Also available for iPhones and Androids. You can start making quick invoices and send them maybe in a few seconds. And that too with professional-looking templates. You may keep your data safe securely in the cloud, and also manage your invoices and transactions on the go. Adding to this, you will be part of a software community that is spread over 140 countries in the world, if you start using it. So start proudly from today.
Features of Billbooks are as below:
- Create Invoice and Track Payment
- Create Estimates and get to know if approved
- Create Recurring Invoices
- Create Payment Reminders
- Clients can view their documents using a secure link
- Convert Estimates to Invoices
- Approve or Reject online
- Manage more businesses from a single dashboard
- Create Items, add SKUs and track Inventory
- Generate and Download Packing slips for e-Commerce and wholesale businesses
- Online Payment Gateway Integrations (Paypal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, etc)
Billbook is available from $7.99/month as Basic Plan, and other plans like Standard ($14.95/month) and Professional ($29.95/month) are also available to choose from. You also get a 30 day Trial period to experience the software before start using it.
Freshbooks is one of the best paid invoice software programs, used worldwide and acquired great popularity among users, especially SMEs. The reason behind this is, the simplest design of the software and affordability in pricing, with various plans to suit their budget. The developers also provide a 30-day Trial period for you to experience the product. Their basic plan starts from as low as $4.50/month for 5 billable clients. This is an offer price running at this time. Freshbooks’ features include Unlimited invoices, estimates, online payment collection, Automated Bank import, etc.
Please go through the detailed Feature list below:
- Unlimited Customized Invoices
- Unlimited Estimates
- Unlimited Expense Entries
- Accept payments through Credit Cards online
- Automated Bank import
- Unlimited Time Tracking
- Data stored securely
- Powerful reports with insights
Their basic plan Lite starts at $15.00/month (at $4.50/month offer price now) with 5 Billable clients, and other plans, Plus for $25.00/month (at $7.50/month offer price now) with 50 Billable Clients, Premium for $50.00/month (at $15/month offer price now) with up to 500 Billable Clients and Select (pricing is based on custom features) are also available to buy.
Born in the USA and serving the world, is what we can define about Invoice Journal. A software that was born long ago, compared to many other players in the market, is still serving thousands of customers hassle-free. Though you may feel templates look old style, they are loaded with full of features. From invoicing to payment collections, the software performs each and every task needed for any business. Invoice Journal is part of a large group of Software Developers called ‘Sutisoft’ who are one of the major players in CRM and Invoicing software programs.
Invoice Journal offers the below features:
- Create Invoices
- Create and Manage Estimates
- Create Recurring Invoices
- Collect Payments Online
- Multiple Currencies
- Multiple-language Support
- Send Reminders and Acknowledgements
- Template Customization …and many more…
Pricing of Invoice Journal starting from $20/month (Professional) with 2 Users & 100 invoices/month, $45/month (Premium) with 5 Users & 500 Invoices/month, and Enterprise (for a Customized option). Apart from these, they offer a Free Plan with a Single User and up to 30 invoices/month for Unlimited Customers which is well enough for a startup company with limited invoices.
Sign up for Invoice Journal to start using one of the most trusted software programs.
10. Invoice Ninja
Invoice Ninja has already won several hearts that of many businesses, especially small businesses. That’s because this software helped them in a bigger way to manage their day-to-day business (especially invoicing/billing) well and in style. Yes, Invoice Ninja offers invoice templates in a professional way and also some of the features, which you might see only with paid software applications. The Developers had gone into each and every detail of the Accounting segment to bring the best out of this software. They have included every bit of need into this masterpiece. You will get more benefits through the paid version. Let’s go through some of its main features below:
On Paid Version:
- Unlimited clients and unlimited invoices
- 10 Professional Invoice & Quotation Templates
- Brand Invoices with your Company Logo
- Auto-Billing & Recurring Invoices
- Integrate 40+ Payment Gateway Options
- Product/Item Library Management
- Time-tracker Web Tool &/or Desktop Icon
- Manage Project & Tasks with Kanban Boards
- Proposals Creation Tool & Design Template
- Setup Vendors & [Recurring] Expenses
- Custom URL Option: “YourBrand”.invoiceninja.com
- Custom URL option: “YourBrand”.invoice.services
- Remove ‘Created by Invoice Ninja’ link from Invoices
- Attach Invoice PDFs to client emails ….. and many more…
Visit Invoice Ninja and Register here Register Now! to get to know about Invoice Ninja, and you will love it.
Their Paid version starts at $10/month (Ninja Pro Plan), and the Enterprise plan is available at $14/Month for up to 2 users (You may select no. of users up to 20 and pay accordingly)
10 Best Paid Invoice Software
The above listed 10 best paid invoice software are the best fit for any organization in their daily life, as they come with all the necessary features from the basic plan itself. Our review above would be a help while you choose the right one for you. We have also included the registration and purchase links along with to make your life easier during the hunt.
Just to remember, a paid software only will come to your rescue during your troubles with the application. It is your right to seek any technical support from the providers since it is a paid version. Many of them can also offer a customized version of the software based on your requirements, which may also reduce the cost and make the application light.
The following links may also be useful for you in day-to-day life:
- Best Free Invoice Software in 2021
- Best CRM Solutions
- Best Paid and Free Antivirus Software
- How to speed up Windows startup
- Best Photo Editor with Background Remover in 2021